marzo 03, 2007

RAPUNZEL

I’m Rapunzel and I’d like to unveil the truth about the fairy tale of all times. As most people might know, I’m the beautiful girl who lives in the tallest tower of a faraway land where an evil witch locked me up until the end of my life.

You know what? There is no witch. I’m the one who decided to stay away from this world, from my own life because I was very tired of getting hurt all the time. I know I sound like a coward, a woman who is not willing to face few obstacles along the way but… it is just to let my heart rest for a while.

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair”. I let you climb the stair and when you finally got there, you changed your mind and decided to turn your back on me. I got so upset! And as a way to protect myself from you, I cut my hair off hoping that you would never be around my heart.

You managed to find a ladder to reach my window for the second time. Why deny it? I’m happy again, I like to have you around, I like to feel your arms wrapping my body… but you know what? This time, no matter what, if you EVER decide to hurt me like you did before, I won’t hesitate to push away that ladder without caring that you will still standing on top.

I locked up myself away because of you, and now you are trying to find the key for that lock.

7 Comentarios:

A la/s 9:54 a.m., Blogger dayanna* dijo...

a q rapunzel.. q insistente tu principe..

 
A la/s 11:05 a.m., Blogger Unknown dijo...

me encantó la historia, y si las cosas no salen bien, ojalá te de gusto tirar la escalera y qué el caiga y se de en toda su madre!!!
pero bueno seamos positivas, esperemos entonces mejor ya lo puedas dejar pasar ;)
saludos cordiales,
tu prima qué conoció a Felipe Calderón, al Gobernador de Durango, pronto al de Coahuila, pasó el día con Chabelo, se tomó foto con las de Jeans, y comió enseguida de Adal Ramones, todo en esta semana jajaja!
xoxoxo!

 
A la/s 6:35 p.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Gracias prima!!!!!

 
A la/s 8:41 p.m., Blogger Angel dijo...

Hi Tita:

Bueno según entendí la otra vez te cortaste el cabello ¿vdd?, bueno como sea, jaja como lo dices hay veces en las que tenemos que cerrar con candado ciertas cosas de nuestras vidas, cerrar círculos aunque a veces son dolorosos.

Saludotes amiga.
PD. ¿Quñe shampoo usaba la Rapu?

 
A la/s 10:05 p.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Ni idea! Ahí si que me agarraste en curva Angel jajaja

 
A la/s 11:38 p.m., Blogger dayanna* dijo...

posteaa =D

 
A la/s 6:15 a.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Jajaja... A ver si me da chance este fin de semana...

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal