marzo 30, 2007

ADDICTED

I knew since the beginning I was walking into a dangerous territory; I couldn’t resist finding out if the urban stories about it were true. I refused to do it in the first place but the temptation that was flirting with me for the last months was sitting in front of me carrying a huge invisible banner that said: “Take me!” and so I did.

I was scared but as soon as I start feeling the blood flowing through my veins, my heartbeat increased and the acute sensation in my body was taking over my mind and my will power that I decided to surrender before its peculiar charm. It was a great experience I can’t deny it but its bitter sweet aftertaste keeps me wonder if it was worth it.

When I’m under its influence I feel like I’m the best in the world, like I can’t be better and I can stay around it for the rest of my life. When I’m not close to it, I’m “okay”. I know there is something missing but I know I can survive without that thing but… let’s talk when I’m in between those two stages: I’m miserable.

I can’t sleep, I can’t think straight, I can’t stay by myself because I feel I’d go crazy without it and that’s when I run again to get some more. I just can’t keep living this way and when I finally decided to stay away from it. Something else happens and the temptation it’s back again in front of my eyes.

Seriously, I can’t take this anymore; I can’t be pushed away from my life just because of this. I’m tired and I’m sick and I’m just realizing there is no rehab program for my condition. I can’t be around this drug anymore; I have to be strong… I think I'll be better off without you.

4 Comentarios:

A la/s 1:39 p.m., Blogger dayanna* dijo...

is ur drug called love? or is it a "him"?

 
A la/s 7:54 p.m., Blogger Angel dijo...

Que cosas hace el amor verdad?, a veces idealizamos y nos damos cuenta de que la otra persona no era como uno esperaba, y cuando nos damos cuenta, es como una lapa o adicción, pero Fuerza!!! todo pasa!!

 
A la/s 10:16 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

Para el más niño de todas las niñas:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!

Ojalá que te acuerdes de un amigo que tienes en Guadalajara, y espero que el tiempo y las circunstancias nos hagan coincidir en un futuro, como aquel verano del 2003 (suena más romático de lo que realmente fue estimado lector, pero tengo que decir que disfruté la compañía de ella y de los amigos).

Te mando un beso.

 
A la/s 7:01 a.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Claro que me acuerdo de ti Javier!!!!!! Besos y... (pat, pat, pat :))

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal