junio 15, 2009

GREAT EXPECTATIONS...

Calmness is the mental state of being free from agitation, excitement, or disturbance...


Daily Status: no yelling, no hurries; I can almost say "no worries".

I'm trapped in a slow motion picture playing my life day after day. Its not bad, its not great, its just slow and again... calm. I have no real or big problems, thank God, and even if I do, no one has told me. I'm kind of dettached from reality for now. A weird wave of relaxing vibes surrounds me. Well, maybe I shouldn't say "relaxing", because I'm not quite relaxed. I know me, I don't do relaxing periods, at least not this long. I'm drama, excitement, pounding heart, cold sweaty hands and all that stuff. Most of the times I feel in the edge, as if every little decision I take will forever change my life. I'm in a constant battle between what I feel I should do, what I think I need to do and what, being honest, what's the right thing to do.
But none of this nonesense troubles me now, there's no questioning, no forseeking the future or worrying about it. Is just that tiny little voice inside me telling me I'm expecting the unexpected and waiting for something BIG to happen, whether is good or bad. So I'm just waiting... There's that saying "After the storm the calm always arrives". I got it backwards... "after the calm the storm arrives". I just know it, I mean c'mon, calm is not me, "free from agitation"?? pffff not me..... so I'll just wait to see what happens...

2 Comentarios:

A la/s 8:27 a.m., Blogger Bilutona dijo...

my friend,

there's two kinds of people, the ones that wait for things to happen, and the ones that make things happen..

I understand the calm you are feeling right now, and I agree that IT IS GOOOD!! but my advise for you is, don't let your comfort zone take your life, don't wait for thing to happen.. make them happen! look for what you want, move in the direction you feel like, take control of what you do, so you can actually have GREAT expectations, and not just good or bad expectations!

We have one and only one life to live! Don't stand there watching it pass by, live it, and live it gracefully! embrace it and make it yours!!

who loves you mama??? :)

 
A la/s 11:57 a.m., Blogger Mrs. Ginobili dijo...

=) thanks for the tips gordi. Love u

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal