mayo 07, 2009

30 GOING..... 30?

I just found a Friend's DVD yesterday.. I luv Friends. One of the chapters is the one when all turn 30, I laughed and laughed... until I realize, I'm turning 30 this year!!
It totally hit me. Such a symbolic age, that point where all your life has to be decided, and you have to choose between "happily ever after" and "not so happy-kind of bitter-totally looser forever"... amen. Well I quite haven't made up my mind yet, thank God I still have a few months more to decide... What I do know is that I have been me for thirty long-short years, and this is who I have been so far:
1.- Aside from an ex boyfriend and my current bosses nobody calls me by my name. I have several nicknames; some friends and my dad call me Gorda (he used to call me "zurda")
2.- I totally suck at ironing clothes.
3.- Since I was very little I've had this odd (and surprisingly not scary) feeling that I'm going to die young.
4.- I consider myself 100% addicted to coffee, lip balms and massages.
5.- Sometimes when I re-read what I have written here I cannot believe how corny and intense I sound, although some people actually enjoy, whip and laugh at my posts (so I've heard...).
6.- I was a really shy and nerdy type of kid... until junior high came.
7.- I'm scared of flying
8.- My granpa was one of the most admirable, honest and righteous human beigns I have ever know. Sometimes I regret that some special people in my life did not got the chance to meet him
9.- When I was a teenager I became obsessed with the album "Pablo Honey" and tried to write (unsuccesfully I bet) the "Creep" lyrics in my History notebook.
10.- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day
11.- I have never watched any of the Godfather's movies.. and frankly do not plan to.
12.- I do not like bannanas, politics or waiting
13.- People compliment me on different parts of my body, but I happen to like my shoulders (and would love to have freckles on them!)
14.- I totally enjoy cooking and trying new things, but food does not taste the same when I cook it just for myself.
15.- I used to sleep-walk when I was little and one time I got of the house in the middle of the night. (Age: 4)
16.- When I was little, my dad used to play "Come together" and "Rhapsody in Blue" in the car all the time when we traveled... now I like both songs a lot.
17.- The last time I played a videogame of any kind I think I was 12
18.- I do believe Disneyland is the happiest place in the world
19.- I have dyed my hair: black black, blueish black, dark blonde, light blonde, red and burgundy... and my natural color is brown.
20.- I have been always a "nothing is impossible" type of person, and I really struggle when I have to give up on something / somebody.
21.- I'm crazy about my nieces Andrea, Sofia and my godson Luisito and yes I believe they are the cuttiest babies in the planet.
22.- I have a really hard time getting out of bed everyday
23.- There has only been 1 tv in my house all my life, and several days can pass without anyone turning it on.
24.- I cannot stand people who: have bad manners, lie to me, are mean to others or hate dogs
25.- I have never been able to finish the sentence "I see myself 10 years from now doing..." and sometimes that stresses me out.
26.- Lots of people have told me they've seen me singing in my car in the streets while driving... guilty as charged
27.- I used to believe that 100% honesty was the best policy, but life has thaught me that sometimes ignorance is a bliss, and this learning costed me tears and bruises...
28.- The more that I grow up the more I believe there are not rules to love, however I don't think anyone can truly live happily without it.
29.- No matter how upset I am, it takes a bite of dark chocolate to make me smile again...
30.- If anyone could tell the "little me" from the past that this is how her life would be, she wouldn't believe it... I know I still can't...

7 Comentarios:

A la/s 12:23 p.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

No manches amiga, lo leí y sonreí pero a la vez se me llenaron los ojos de lágrimas... PUSHING 30 jajaja ntc, no fue por eso por que hice puchero, simplemente, me encantó como te expresaste.

Como una FREAK de Friends, yo también vi ese episodio la semana pasada y no puedo evitar reirme sola de la misma manera como si lo estuviera viendo por primera vez "WHYYYYYYYYYY GOD? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" y aunque una década más en nuestro libro, aunque sea un parteaguas en nuestras vidas, no significa que para ese día "puff" todas las decisiones deben de estar tomadas, todas las cosas definidas... simplemente a cada quien le llega ese momento en un día diferente. El que sea más adecuado para cada quién.

No tienes que llegar a los 30 para decir "Happily Ever After" o "Bitter LooseR" eso lo podemos hacer desde ya... porqué crees que soy una "Bitter Looser" jajajaja ntc creo que soy una "Happy Looser" con tendencias "Bitter" sometimes jajaja mi punto es que NO TIENE QUE ESTAR DEFINIDO (aunque yo también lo quisiera definir").

1.-A mi también me decían Gorda en mi casa... ese apodo ya me lo quitaron mis sobrinas
2.-Yo no soy tan mala pero COMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME ME CHOCA PLANCHAR
3.-Espero que no suceda así
4.-Me rehuso a ser adicta a la cafeína pero tengo que aceptar que ando de mejor humor después de una taza de café por las mañanas.
5.-Que te valga...a mi me gusta y yo también soy una cursi y siento las cosas como si me estuvieran pasando en el momento.
6.-Still JAJAJAJAJA NTC
7.-Dramamina
10.-También la mía de hecho prefiero desayunar a dormir más tiempo Y SI prefiero desayunar a bañarme... gracias a Dios no me levanto tarde para el trabajo tan seguido jajajaja
11.-Llevo 7 años tratando de verlas... siempre pasan a la última posición en mi lista de Netflix
15.-Yo hablo... si ya se que ya saben pero HASTA DORMIDA jajaja y tenía conversaciones con una de mis hermanas
16.-"Come together" version "Across the Universe" está muy cool
21.-Verdad? O sea... mis sobrinos también son los mejores del mundo jajajajaja (Tía cuervo)
22.-También en mi casa... pero desde que vivo sola tengo 2 jajajaja
24.-Te faltó "Stupid/Ignorant people" y no me refiero a los que "Pobres no tuvieron oportunidad" me refiero a los que si la tuvieron y de todos modos siguen igual.
27.-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek yo soy así y me choca

Pues... espero que te sientas plena y que hayas logrado lo que querías para tus 30. Espero que te la pases excelente en tu cumpleaños :D (te lo juro que todavía tengo la cola entre las patas)

Te mando un besote! Y espero verte el fin...

 
A la/s 4:24 p.m., Blogger Mrs. Ginobili dijo...

Hey Baps jajaj como me reí con tu respuesta, creo que tu vendrías siendo "happily ever dork" jajaja ntc!!

El número 30 no quiere decir que no haya logrado o que esté mal.. simplemente, life continues to surprise me every day! :P

Cual fin we? no te reportastee

saludosss, besos y demás

PD: friends rule forever jaja

 
A la/s 6:13 a.m., Blogger Bilutona dijo...

Gordi: ( I guess i'm one of those on number 1 hehe)

Another Friends freak right here! hello!!! jajaja

me parecio super padre tu escrito! creo que no esta demas voltear, en estos tiempos, ya de casi 30, ponernos enfrente del espejo y ver "quienes somos?" porque como bien dices, y como comentabamos ayer, no somos las mismas personas que eramos ni siquiera hace un año. Pero lo padre de todo esto es que todo lo que pasamos, todo lo que hicimos en el pasado, nos hizo la personas que somos hoy, y solo por eso, TODO valio la pena! bueno no se si el caso de Tita sea el mismo por lo de dork, pero bueno ya ves, igual encontro otro dork jajajaja ntc BAPSS!! u know i lov u!!!! jajaja

1.- guilty as charged
2.- two words: “STEAM IRON” your LIFE will be resolved, not only your ironing! ;) hahaha
3.- you absolutely have to die after me and I plan to live for a very long time so… keep up girl!
4.- Addictions? Mmm, we can say coffee is one, but then there’s others ;) hehe
5.- Again, one of those people! Hehe But don’t worry, I’ve had that feeling too, some times I really think……YOUR CORNY BABE! hehe But for your luck, a lot of people like corny eventhough they don’t say anything.
6.- what’s his name??????
7.- I wish I was a bird!
9.- I confess that I succesfully wrote the lyrics for “provocame” from chayanne! HAHAHA OMG!!!
10.- I Agree!
11.- I have by imposition. You don’t miss anything.
14.- Invite me biath!!! I am ALWAYS willing to try new dishes!!! Hehe!
15.- I really have to say this… you both have problems! hahaha
17.- I know is for children but DS Nintendo Rules! AHAHAHAH
19.- guera vodka right here! hahaahha
20.- Sometime it doesn’t depend on us my friend.
21.- Sofia is the name of my niece and also goddaughter, and I don’t just think so, and I’m sorry to say this but she is THE prettiest of all! hehe
22.- every morning is a challenge.
25.- Sometime you don’t have to go that far, or even finish the sentence… time will get you there.
26.- If I had a nickle for each time someone saw me signing in my car… :$
27.- I still believe it Gordi, because unlike you, ignorance and pretentions, have given me nothing but pain.
29.- ME TOOO!!!!! I Just looveee chocolate!

pd. when were you undermeee!!! HAHAHAHAHA es todo! jajaja

 
A la/s 10:53 a.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Yeah yeah I'm a dork and I'm in love with another dork and I am proud of it!!!!

Bilutona, que asco "Guera Vodka"

JAJAJAJAJA a ver si nos vemos antes de la boda...

 
A la/s 4:50 p.m., Blogger Mrs. Ginobili dijo...

27.- Gordi, permíteme aclarar este punto. Yo antes pensaba que siempre se debía decir la verdad a todo mundo, cayera quien cayera "porque es la verdad". Yo estoy MUY SEGURA de que si estás de acuerdo conmigo en que a veces, es mejor ignorar o que la gente ignore ciertas cosas, si con eso son felices, no me alegues weee jajajaja

 
A la/s 6:20 a.m., Blogger Bilutona dijo...

and that is CORRECT! JAJAJAJAAJA... digo no lo dije taaan literal... jajajaa so i agree, ignorance is a bliss jeje ;)

p.d. me asusto eso de MUY SEGURA gordiiii, que me sabes??? CAAAAAALDOOO!!! AAAAAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAAJ

 
A la/s 6:03 p.m., Anonymous Wissar dijo...

A la mejor es muy tarde para postear un comentario en este entry pero aqui voy:

- Yo tampoco he visto las peliculas de The Godfather aunke si me gustaria verlas.... pero tampoco es como ke muero por verlas...

- Temo que tu antivideogame streak se terminó, pues hace una semana jugaste Rock Band en mi casa jajaja

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal