abril 19, 2010

HIPS DON'T LIE

Or boobs, or ass, or thighs... they definitely don't lie at all. Even though, a lot of people have been telling me that "30s are the new 20s" (I even treied to brain wash myself about it) it does not feel the same.

Somehow, it seems that my clothes had the evil plan to shrink all at once just to create an existential crisis in my mind... and they really got it, they totally screwed me around.

Somehow, it seems that my metabolism decided to suddenly stop... not slow down... COM-PLE-TE-LY STOP... S-T-O-P... NADA... ZILCH... I guess I made my point.

I'm on tonight, you know my hips don't lie and I'm starting to feel it's totally but absolutely WRONG.

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL 30s... I'll embrace them... More to love!

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal