octubre 10, 2008

FROM THE SOUL

There’s one wish that I ask,
For which I would give my all.
That is to win your heart back
And make you happy once for all.

To see your eyes every morning next to mine
And have your hands hold my desperate heart
These two wishes I most ask
To have my whole life back

I don’t want to lose you ever
But I have done so many mistakes
That everyday I wish forever
To erase your tears with what it takes.

I want to say I’m sorry forever
I want to apologize so many times
But I don’t think that is the answer
To see you everyday in my life

Let you know that I love you,
Give you a flower now and then,
Touch your skin with all my passion,
And kiss your lips with all I can.
These are the things that I must do
To show you all that I feel for you
To keep you warm forever every night
And to cure those wounds
I have caused you in the past.

Please understand my concerns
On losing my own life without your love
Since you are the one for me
And you are not with me anymore.
And even though I failed you once before
I know in my heart you can love me more
For I believe in our true love
And that is what we used to long for.

So love, please don’t forget my word
On which I try to reach your heart
By giving you all I’m worth
And give our love a new great start.

3 Comentarios:

A la/s 10:28 a.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Amiga, no se si tu lo escribiste, pero está muy bonito. Estoy contigo...

 
A la/s 11:48 a.m., Blogger Bilutona dijo...

Gracias baps... si si lo escribi yo...
te mando un besote...

 
A la/s 4:42 p.m., Blogger Mrs. Ginobili dijo...

Muy suave está (te sadió vedddso sin esfuerddzoooo goordiii jajajaja)

u know I love u, don't u?

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal