mayo 16, 2008

IS THIS FOR REAL?

I had a dream last night about a party. It was a little weird because we were celebrating the future marriage of a good friend but at the same time I was conscious that the wedding already happened. It was odd; I was living the past on the present in my alternate reality of my sub-conscious.

Suddenly, a friend of mine (who wasn’t my friend since I don’t think I never seen that person in my life) tried to hit on me, he got closer and I pushed him back:

“No thanks! I have someone else in my life… and I love him”

Is this for real? Is this it?

My alarm went off, I woke up… and I smiled. This is for real! :)


“Jamás. jamás yo he dejado de ser tuyo
Lo digo con orgullo tuyo nada mas...
Jamás, jamás mis manos han sentido mas piel que tu piel
Por que hasta en sueños te he sido fiel”

- Camilo Sesto -

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal