mayo 01, 2008

WHAT DOES IT TAKES TO...

Learn a song… 1 afternoon
Write a song… 28 years and counting
Turn a stranger into a friend… 1 date
Turning him into a boy friend… 1 kiss ;)
Convince my mother I arrived at 2 am… 1 hour
Convince my father I didn’t drink … 1 pack of gum and LOTS of equilibrium
Convince my brother to back me up… 2 favors and 1 week of laundry
Convince my boyfriend I was with the girls… cook romantic dinner and some “dessert” ;)
Convince the girls I’m over my ex… acting
Help my friend to pull it together… 3 silent hours, a hug, a bottle of tequila and a mariachi!!!!!
Pull it together… a friend, 3 silent hours, a hug, a bottle of tequila and a mariachi!!!!!
Have the guy I like to ask me out… short skirt, sexy dancing and some serious flirting
Get this guy to take me serious… put on hold the sex part
Win a tennis tournament… 5 months of hard training
Get a scholarship at ASU… be the first to finish in EVERY spring we ran
Get over my first time heartbroken … 1 year and some distance
Get over my second time heartbroken… 2 months and finding my self-esteem again
Lose a friend… a betrayal
Lose my mother’s trust… a lie
Leave a great love because it wasn’t meant to be… a lot of crying and more courage than I knew I had
Lose 6 pounds… discipline
Lose my flat stomach… indiscipline
Apologize… too much
Forgive... too little
Forget... “What happened?”
Say I like you… 3 beers
Say I love you… a relationship
Say I miss you… my pride
Move on… motivation
Letting you go… a piece of my heart
Forget you… Every minute
Stay with you… 1 thousand one reasons
Leave you… a powerful one
Ask for forgiveness… “I’m Sorry”
Express your feelings… “Thank you”
Break you… not saying “I don’t wanna leave you”
Break me… saying a false “I wanna leave you”
Love you… 4 years
Cry you… 4 months
Remember you… 4 lifetimes
Be friends… time
Bear with this time… write things like this.

4 Comentarios:

A la/s 2:20 p.m., Blogger Tita dijo...

Amiga, me gustó un chorro tu escrito pero yo haría una modificación:

Get over my first heartbroken... debería de ser "1 year, some distance and lots of alcohol" también jajaja, qué no?????

Te quiero mucho, y aquí estamos

 
A la/s 4:54 p.m., Blogger Bilutona dijo...

me sabes algo o me hablas al tanteo????? JAJAJAJAJA

siwey si debi de haber puesto eso pero pues... ni pedo jajajaja

que bueno que te gusto!

yo tambien te quiero mucho cero!!!!!!

gracias y te mando muchos besos!

 
A la/s 3:43 p.m., Blogger Mrs. Ginobili dijo...

me gustó!!! mucho mucho mucho mucho

tengo dos comentarios:
acerca de lo del tennis: ra-ka-ta-tá!!!!!!!

jajajajaja

2do: who loves you mama?

 
A la/s 12:26 a.m., Blogger dayanna* dijo...

muy chido el escrito =) tengo la impresión de que nunca había leído algo tuyo o no me había fijado..

años sin pasar por aquí, saludos tita e amigas de tita =)

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal