noviembre 11, 2007

I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!!!!

I always liked to play games. No matter if they were board, card or any type of entertainment that will end up in competition. I love to have fun, especially when I’m winning the round, of course. I know I sound like Monica Geller, but when it comes to relationships, I hate to play games the most.

Why do we have to pretend that we are not interested in that other person so they can get more into us? I just don’t understand. I know that is to show the other person that s/he cannot take things for granted but… why can’t we be a little bit more grown ups and get to the point without playing with other peoples feelings?

I like to tell things up front. If I don’t like them, I rather break their hearts right away before getting into something more complicated and give them hopes of something that I already know is not going to happen. You know what I mean?

Unfortunately, there are people who actually enjoy playing with other peoples hearts, without realizing that is the most fragile thing a person’s soul could posses. They juggle, play catch and even dribble a little with it and once they are done with it, they just throw the heart away into the closest dumpster.

Sometimes we think that just because we know that person so well, is not going to be the type of guy/gal who will fool around, but I just proved that even though we know someone for so many years, you can never guarantee that at the end of the day the only think will matter to them is themselves.

I’m a kinda sad right now, very pissed off and extremely disappointed. The worst thing is that I know there is a lot of other people who hates those games but because society or because that is the way the human nature works, they keep playing those fricking games to get whatever they want.

I know… “That’s the way it works” but it’s stupid and childish. We are not in high school anymore.

1 Comentarios:

A la/s 12:17 p.m., Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

>_< <--------- That's suposed to be an angry face.

I wish I had a magic solution for all heart's problems. As you've said before, the worst thing in this fu**ing world is to have fun with another person's feelings. Even if you think it's ok (C'mon, everybody does it) you'll be broken inside. You'll feel frozen and you'll cry a river for that s/he, even if you knew that something like that would happen.

I'm boken right now, but... who cares? It's fun to talk about it, isn't it?

Take care!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal